It's important that you love you new purchase whether you buy it in store or online with us.
We hope you love your order, but if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we accept returns for store credit only.
We do not accept or hold garments for exchanges. If you would like to order a different size, return your merchandise as soon as possible and we will issue you store credit code so you are able to purchase another garment (if the items are deemed eligible according to the return requirements laid out below).Your store credit can be used to order a different size or any of our other products.
• Goods must be returned within 30 days of the order delivery date (SALE ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY DATE. In store returns must be made within 7 days of purchase date. Sales from to 50% off rack are a FINAL sale and cannot be returned).
• Goods must be unworn, unwashed, unstained, unperfumed with all tags attached.
• For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on jewellery unless deemed faulty.
Please note if you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return.
RETURNS FROM AUSTRALIA
1. ALL online returns must be lodged via our returns portal. Please lodge your return via our RETURNS PORTAL PAGE
If you do not have access to a printer to print your return details, you may also simply include a handwritten note with your returns RMA number.
Please Return Your Parcel to:
PO BOX 468
CANNON HILL QLD 4170
In all cases, we recommend getting a tracking number from Australia Post for your return. Instyle Boutique takes no responsibility for parcels lost in transit in being returned to us. We do not recommend marking parcels "return to sender" as a form of returning goods to us.
If you wish to return something you purchased using AfterPay, the process is the same. Unless the item is faulty, you will be issued store credit for the full amount of the unwanted item. You will continue to be charged by AfterPay until you have paid all your instalments.
RETURN PROCESSING TIMES:
We aim to process returns within 7 business days of receiving them in our Brisbane warehouse, but high volume periods, especially around the holidays, could cause delays. We apologise for any inconvenience. If you’re concerned that your return has been delivered but not processed in a timely fashion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Store credit can either be used in store or online
• Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account
• Please treat store credit like cash
• Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the store credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due
• Store credit is valid for 3 years after the date of issue
• Store credit is provided in the currency in which you paid
• Your use of store credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms & Conditions
If you purchased your goods online at time of being issued with the store credit you will be emailed a checkout code to allow you to use the credit in store or online. This code is linked to your customer profile and a balance will be kept on our system. Faulty Items
The Instyle team does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us email@example.com as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be guaranteed but will looked assessed and sent to our manufacturers for their evaluation.